Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Love Tag

What is your husband's name?
Christopher John Hunsaker--aka Toph, Bishop, Honey Bunny Boo, (okay just kidding about the last one)

How long have you been together?
I meet Chris when I was 18 right out of high school but we didn't date until six months later--married a year after our first date(not exactly to the day but close)--just celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary last December.

How long did you date?
One year

Who eats more?
Chris. Anyone that knows me well knows that I wish you didn't have to eat to stay alive and when you do eat why does it always have to be healthy?

Who said I love you first?
Chris. I was still confused about my missionary I was "supposedly" waiting for. Boy did I do a bad job waiting!

Who is taller?
Chris

Who has more speeding tickets?
I don't think we should even go there. But if Karlene is reading this she is probably laughing. She knows all about my woos and woes when it comes to my little hubby and his driving habits.

Who is smarter?
If you need an accountant, then Chris. If you go by grades you got in school, then me. Ha ha. I was under the pressure of a father that told me I would be grounded for a whole month if I ever got a C. I never wanted to test his threat.

Who is more sensitive?
Me but Chris would say that I'm too sensitive. Actually Chris is pretty sensitive too. A neighbor once asked if Chris grew up in a family with all girls. No, he didn't (in case you're wondering)

When there is a fight, who usually wins?
A smart man always lets the wife win.

Who does the laundry?
I usually do and most of the time prefer to. But Chris has gotten so smart over the years. He now knows when there is a pile of laundry on his side of the bed, he needs to fold it.

Who does the dishes?
The whole family. I have five kids and a hubby. I make everyone take a night. It's so nice. But I still do all the morning and lunch dishes and the dishes from the night before because the kids decided to take a night off. Chris got a good dose of how many dishes I really do when I was sick most of January and the dishes sure piled up. Our first fight as hubby and wife were actually about the dishes. Funny. The dumb things you fight about.

Who sleeps on the right?
Right side when you're looking at the bed or when you're laying in the bed? Hee hee

Who pays the bills?
We have taken shifts over the years. Right now, it's my turn.

Who mows the lawn?
Chris. This is one area that I won't touch because I feel if I start mowing the lawn, he'll gladly let me every week. I pull the weeds and Chris takes care of the lawn.

Who cooks dinner?
Usually me if you count warming up frozen food cooking. Okay I'm really better than that but lately I feel like I've been bad about planning meals. Sometimes my kids have asked if they have ever had something for dinner before that I've made and the sad but true answer is "yes, when we lived in Sandy". Chris can cook and does so every now and then. Usually breakfast for me or buffalo wings for everyone but me. I hate those things.

Who drives when you are together?
Chris because he uses the excuse that he gets car sick when he's the passenger. I may get a turn to drive with Chris in the car when he's tired and we're driving home from St. George.

Who is more stubborn?
Sooooo me.

Who kissed whom first?
I say Chris and he says I did. Whatever!

Who asked who out first?
Chris did. We worked together for months and I would tell him all about this guy I was trying to dump by giving him major hints and then go to work and tell Chris all about my date and ask him "Would you ever ask me out again if I did that to you?" Chris would tell me that he would never ask me out because I was ruthless. I guess he decided to take a chance on the ruthless girl.

Who proposed?
It was kind of mutual and not very romantic. We took the practical approach and made a list of expenses to see if we could even afford to get married. It's actually a funny memory. Chris told me that he was going to propse to his wife on a carriage ride downtown. I'm still waiting for the carriage ride.

Who has more siblings?
We both have 3 siblings. Chris is from a family of three boys and one girl and I am also from a family of three boys and one girl.

Since nobody really knows about my blog yet, I'm not tagging anyone.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I didn't know about a lot of those things. Fun read! I have a dinner planning system that works pretty well. It takes about an hour or so to set it the first time, but once that's finished it's a real time saver. Everyone that uses it, loves it. Give me a call if you'd like to know more about it (it's easier to explain on the phone) or I could email you some pictures and instructions. Here's my email: litanels@gmail.com