Man time flies. I've have been busy with dance competitions and baseball and working. So I haven't had time to really sit down and blog.
Tonight my daughter told Chris and me that we were old. She just turned 15. We told her that time flies and someday soon she'll be our age. She said that it take forever before she's our age. Do you remember those days? When a year felt like FOREVER? I can't believe how fast a year comes at me now but yet time hasn't changed. Just me. Oh to be so carefree. It made me think of first being married and just starting our family. It feels like only yesterday yet it was 20 years ago. WOW!! With the kids all going different directions, I feel like time flies so much faster now.
I went on my girls trip to Mazatlan last month. When I get time (hee hee), I'll post some pictures and talk about my fun time. The trip was at least a good excuse to turn 40.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome to the 40s my friend, it's good to have you blogging again, I've missed you.
I am looking forward to seeing those pictures!!!
Post a Comment