Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Fortune Today

So I found a forgotten fortune cookie in my purse tonight while sitting through Dexter's basketball practice. Of course I had to open it immediately and eat it. I had to laugh at the fortune: "You will have full contentment by summer's end." The timing is hilarious since I have been having a hard time lately emotionally. I was actually up late last night doing some thinking and serious pondering. Just trying to figure life out I guess. Wondering if I'm the person Heavenly Father wants me to be...feeling a little lost. Not sure if I'm on track and having a basic self pity party for the most part. So the question is, "Do I really have to wait until summer's end before I feel contentment again?" What do you think....and when do you think I'll ever find myself again? (I use to be fun :) but now don't feel like I am anymore.)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Did the end of Summer bring contentment?