Thursday, February 7, 2008
Clips in my Video Bar
I added the video bar on my blog and wanted to explain my choices. I love Anita Renfroe's Mom overture. It totally sums up what a mom says all day long. I had never seen her singing the Don't Breath song in the blonde wig. It's pretty funny. I love to laugh and help other people laugh too. Chasing Cars is a song I love by Snow Patrol. Those three words.....I've said too much.....but not enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad to see that you started a blog! I'm completely addicted to the blogging world. :) I love the Chasing Cars songs too! I used to listen to it over and over again. It's definitly one of those songs that has everything done right!
Laura you totally inspired me and I thought I main as well jump in with both feet. I wanted to let you know I loved your recipe blog. I'm going to use your recipes since I'm always looking for new things to try. One of my next projects is to organize 20 years of recipes into a new book I got for Christmas from a friend.
Post a Comment